The patented BleaChair is the first and only chair designed to code compliantly fit in the standard bleacher tread spacing of 24". The compact design allows for a comfortable lumbar support which alleviates the pain associated with sitting on a standard bench. Constructed of durable high impact polypropylene and guaranteed for 2 years of UV color resistance the BleaChair is a cost effective seating option for any application. Perfect for VIP/ Alumni sections and reserved seating. The chair installs easily to concrete, aluminum, and wood benches and is perfect for new construction or retrofits of existing facilities. The BleaChair utilizes a sponsorship oval on the front and back of the chair, allowing for fundraisers through booster clubs, alumni, or corporate sponsorship. Available in 6 standard colors, custom colors available on bulk orders. Please call for pricing. Ask us about our 3 year payment program
View this chair in the following colors:
- Designed with high mechanical resistance and durability via an internal rib system.
- Thermoplastic material is UV resistant for color fastness in all environments
- Weep holes in the center of the seats guarantees total water drainage.
- Three tamper proof plugs cover attachment points.
- Area for seat numbering on front of chair.
- Area on front and back of chair for sponsorship signage.
- The smallest chair in the BleaChair family of products.
- 16 7/8"x11"x13 1/4" (W,D,H)
- Single Unit (Each)
- Copolymer of Polypropylene PP (Thermoplastic Material)
- Injection Molded