The patented BleaChair is the first and only chair designed to code compliantly fit in the standard bleacher tread spacing of 24″. The compact design allows for a comfortable lumbar support which alleviates the pain associated with sitting on a standard bench. Constructed of durable high impact polypropylene and guaranteed for 3 years of UV color resistance the BleaChair is a cost effective seating option for any application. Perfect for VIP/ Alumni sections and reserved seating. The chair installs easily to concrete, aluminum, and wood benches and is perfect for new construction or retrofits of existing facilities. The BleaChair utilizes a sponsorship oval on the front and back of the chair, allowing for fundraisers through booster clubs, alumni, or corporate sponsorship. Available in 6 standard colors, custom colors available on bulk orders. Please call for pricing. Ask us about our 3 year payment program.
Browse our other BleaChair options or click here to return to the BleaChair home page
- Designed with high mechanical resistance and durability via an internal rib system.
- Thermoplastic material is UV resistant for color fastness in all environments
- Weep holes in the center of the seats guarantees total water drainage.
- Three tamper proof plugs cover attachment points.
- Area for seat numbering on front of chair.
- Area on front and back of chair for sponsorship signage.
- The smallest chair in the BleaChair family of products.
- 16 7/8″x11″x13 1/4″ (W,D,H)
- Single Unit (Each)
- Copolymer of Polypropylene PP (Thermoplastic Material)
- Injection Molded
The BleaChair seats are designed to attach to any substrate. We have hardware for all applications and mostly use self tapping “tek” screws, concrete anchors, wood screws, and “riv nuts”. Each different type of hardware has its own unique application and our sales staff can help you pick out the best one for your project.
Click on a location below to see how the BleaChair was implemented: