The BOX Seat 903 delivers the ideal solution for any high-volume spectator requirements, combining strength and intelligent design with the utmost in ergonomic precision. This model provides the durability and economic efficiency that’s become the trademark of The BOX Seat, whilst offering an even more pleasant experience for the customer with its protective lumber support and generous seating pan.
- Most compact folded up dimension in the industry
- Can be spaced at any interval, even 18″
- No finger pinch points or area to catch clothing
- Ergonomic design creates most comfortable seat in the industry
- Replacement of vandalized or broken chairs can be done in as little as one minute
- Interior spring tip up mechanism
- Chair comes fully assembled and ready for install
- Installs Via rail and patented strap system
- Can be riser or tread mounted
- 17.5″x22.25″x35.5″ (WxDxH)
- Copolymer of Polypropylene PP (Thermoplastic Material)
Dynamic Sleeve Interchange
The Dynamic Seat Interchange enables the altering or upgrading of a chosen seating formation at any time. The ‘Seat Sleeve’ innovation is an industry first. When the seat is in the ‘tip-up’ position it entirely covers the backrest, preventing uneven fading from UV light. More importantly, because the ‘Seat Sleeve’ has a rapid interchange function, venues that require different coloured seats for ‘branding’ patterns need only to change the sleeve, rather than the whole seat. This is both considerably faster and a fraction of the cost of changing entire seats.
- First, install your Grandstand seating plan with a Star Burst.
- And later, change to a Fade pattern. The options are endless and the interchange so rapid, you can achieve it in a day.
Every model in The BOX Seat system can be easily reconfigured or upgraded… open your venue with a 903 model and upgrade to a 907 or 908 model in the future.
‘Set & Forget’ Strap System
The ‘Set & Forget’ Strap Fixing System firmly secures the seat to the rail. Unlike many other seat designs, periodic tightening maintenance isn’t required, so operational costs are further reduced. The major advantage of the patented strap technology is that the fixing won’t loosen, unlike clamping mechanisms which loosen over time from a condition called ‘creep’.
Strap technology is particularly important, as it can be impossible to determine if a clamp has loosened and the spectator is at risk of falling.
The location of seat and row numbers is designed to improve way-finding within the venue. The High Rail System ensures that row numbers are clearly visible above obstructions such as steps and seat numbers are as close to eye level as possible. Seat numbers are not tilted downwards, as with some other seating products.
Clear lenses protect number decals and allow for easy replacement or interchange with seat customisation for particular events.
Make use of a select line of accessories for all Box Seat Models. The Slim Armrest and cup holder add-ons are perfect for compact seating installations, where the distance available between seats is limited. It is engineered from a durable polymer and can withstand the wear and tear associated with high-volume spectator events.
Download a Box Seat Catalog
Our sales team is available to answer any questions regarding pricing, quotes, installation requirements and more.